Monday, February 11, 2013

Have a little Faith

It was 3+am when the neighborhood stray dog started barking endlessly at nothingness (or something that I can't see).

It's quite scary because something strange might be lurking around, especially it's Chinese New Year when crime rates just escalate faster then the KL stock exchange.

We went to check out the dog, outside of the house, direction of the dog barking and there was nothing. We tried tsst tsst Dog Whisperer style but maybe no calm and assertive energy due to the half awake-ness and uh pack leader? Nah!

It felt like there's nothing we can do, I decided to pray, hoping that Teddy (the name we gave the dog) can find some peace.

Seconds after I amen my prayer, Teddy stopped barking. And it looks less tense.

Dear God, once again thank you for answering my prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment