Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Just some NY ramblings

Just like every other years, I spend my New Year Eve at home sleeping. But this time is a little different because I was totally konked out by the muscle relaxant and no fireworks woke me up! How I wish I can sleep like that everyday haha.

Just like every other years, I came up with a list of New Year resolutions. Hopefully I'll be able to achieve or stick to them like last year.


Repeat daily, today I am thankful.
Don’t waste thoughts on superstition. Not when there are real stuff out there that actually kills.
Sleep a lot, eat a lot, run a lot, do a lot, never be lazy
Do things with passion
Stop buying stuff I don’t need
Learn something today
Everyday do something that scares you just a little. Get your heart racing.
Work hard, have fun, no drama.
Participate in something I believe in
Don’t let my mood dictate my manners
Be able to laugh at myself
Find the ultimate mint candy/gum
Improve in writing
Travel!

That's about it I guess.

Happy New Year all!! Have a great year ahead blessed with health, joy, love and wealth!

No comments:

Post a Comment