Saturday, December 29, 2012

There's pain and hopefully some gain

Finally my parents realize that I'm not being a princess and I'm not kidding when I say my neck hurts when I look up. By the time they came to that realization, our usual clinic has closed for the day so we opt for the second option...acupuncture!

It wasn't as bad as imagined but it was really painful when the acupuncturist pokes and removes the needle. Especially the two needles near my thumb. I still can feel the numbness right now (5 hours after the acupuncture)

The acupuncture was okay but the massage was so bloody painful that I so badly wants to beat up the acupuncturist/ masseur. I have no idea where she stores all that strength and when she uses her elbow, I thought that I will walk out with a broken rib.

I am the type who would use the massage chair until bruises appear my back (No I'm not sadistic and I don't seek pleasure in pain) but this was a bit too much for me.

And the masseur said that my pain tolerance is quite high. It's not my first time receiving such comment but honestly I don't think that is true. I'm in so much pain that I can't even say it out la. Actually, I screamed in a frequency so high that only mosquitoes can pick up!



No comments:

Post a Comment