Saturday, December 1, 2012

Bow ties are cool


Well, only one of them is a bonafide bow tie but meet my humble collection of bows/ribbons, some that I don't even remember buying! They've been hiding inside the wardrobe for wayyy too long. Maybe I should clip em all on the Xmas tree! 

The first one was bought in January 1st 2008 at one of the night market in Taiwan. But I didn't pick up the bow buying habit until 2010. I would avoid wearing it to uni whenever I have Authorship or Media, Culture, Power classes because I don't want to be called to read or answer questions hahah.

Honestly, some of them were bought very impulsively. It was cheap, cute and and... they're begging me to bring them home. I don't regret it but man, I could have saved some money if I was firm .

Next purchase...I don't think it will be anytime soon. My priorities have um sort of changed  but I'll be heading to a really big scale bazaar next weekend and something unexpected (or maybe as expected) will happen.

Till then, do you collect anything? 

No comments:

Post a Comment