Saturday, August 25, 2012

Balance



Just a couple of months ago, I've started planning to buy a new laptop and have been contemplating between a MacBook Pro and a Samsung Series 9 Notebook.

Now, all I want is to stay faithful to this old and still usable laptop until of course, it dies off.

The reason for the sudden change lies on a question, "do I really need a new one even though I can find a 101 questions to dispose of this old laptop?"

It came to my senses a week ago, that frankly, though I would very much like a new laptop, I still do not see the need of having one when I will not be using much of it.

This new addition (which is not going to happen anytime soon) will sit in a corner, every day till I finish work. When that time comes, I might or might not want to use or to face a computer. All that I might prefer to do was to rest my eyes from all the torture of looking at the computer screen the whole day instead of looking around me and appreciate all the wonders the world has to offer.

So what is my point from telling you this? Basically, is do not let your 'wants' fogged up your needs, your life, your world - your main focus and also to find a balance in your life from the way you live.

No comments:

Post a Comment