Monday, August 6, 2012

The Eureka moment of Buffet Spread

One fine Saturday  I was walking down high school memory lane with Estee. It's has been almost 5 years since we've graduated but I feel like all these while, I am walking in circles. How far have I progressed after graduating from high school? It seems like everyone else has moved on except for me.

What surprised me was, Estee shared the same sentiment. It's funny that we're done with our degree but mentally, we're not quite there yet. Our peers have found a stable job, some started paying taxes, some been to different places...and where are we?

We came to a conclusion that we lack inspiration. And since the both of us felt this way, there are a whole lot of other people out there who are probably dealing with the same issue (of having no issues).

In search of an inspiration! That's the reason why I started this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment