Saturday, November 3, 2012

First world problem

During my last day at Langkawi, I finally had the chance to do some tourist-ey activity with my boss and a fellow team member of the event.

We started our adventure with a cuppa from Starbucks and head to a mall in town to get some souvenirs.

Langkawi is tax free so chocolates, liquor and cars are known to be pretty reasonably priced there. However, Langkawi is also famed for cheap plates and pans or anything you would use in your kitchen.

So after stocking up on chocs, we head to our next destination to get stuff that will make our mums happy.

I've always wanted a complete tea set but my mum aka the kitchen cabinet's dictator would say that it's impractical, there's no room for that bla bla bla.

But being the stubborn daughter, I was like screw it, I'm getting one!

Then comes the first world problem. Every set that they have there is so elaborated. It comes with like hundreds of cups and at home, I am the only one who appreciates tea!

But I still bought one anyway! Didn't really like the design of it but its the smallest set! (See pic)

So, what's your recent first world problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment