Friday, November 23, 2012

No frills added

Looking at the layout of this blog, you can probably tell that I really like minimalistic design. When my friend Irene ask me to reconceptualize and design an icon for her Football blog, I gave her something really simple and maybe lazy, which fortunately received some positive feedback. (Hopefully the 'product placement' here will encourage her to update her blog!)


Anyway, a couple of weeks ago, I came across this minimalistic writing App called 'Plain Text' and immediately I knew that this is it!



" For editing text on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch. PlainText is a simple text editor with an uncomplicated, paper-like user interface. Unlike the default Notes app, PlainText allows you to create and organize your documents in folders and sync everything with Dropbox.com." 
source: iTunes 


I like how you can have organizing folders and at the same time no fancy frills that will distract you from writing. It is also one of the "8 Apps Every Writer and Blogger Should Know" on Mashable. And the best part of all is.. it's free!

If you're the type who usually take notes using your gadget or someone who always have your Eureka! moment at the most random time and needs to jot down your million dollar idea, you might want to consider Plain Text.

No comments:

Post a Comment